We took a fun little trip to West Yellowstone, Montana after I won a free night's stay at the Three Bear Lodge in town. I won it through the raffle that I entered to help benefit my school district... I can't believe I won anything. I never win!
The town is small, but I'm so used to small towns by now. Yellowstone is gorgeous, and I love being so close.
Andrew and I wanted to drag Stephanie along because I told her I never win anything and we should all take a trip together. It's always fun having her around, making the both of us laugh.
We visited the Jacuzzi twice, it's especially nice when it's freezing cold outside. We explored the town, saw lots of cute little tourist attractions, and found a nice pizza place to eat dinner at.
I love this picture of Andrew and Stephanie. These two are definitely brother and sister, they laugh at everything together.
Yellowstone, we will see you again soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment